1. The speed of the white steel knife shall not be too fast.
2 copper work with less coarse white steel knife, more flying knife or alloy knife.
3. When the workpiece is too high, it shall be cut thick with knives of different lengths.
4. After roughing with a large knife, use a small knife to remove the remaining material to ensure the same amount before polishing.
5. Flat bottom knife should be used for plane processing, and less ball knife should be used for processing, so as to reduce processing time.
6. When cleaning the copper Angle, first check the size of R on the Angle, and then determine the size of the ball knife.
7. The four corners of the calibration table should be squared.
8 where the slope is integer, the application of the slope knife processing, such as pipe level.
9. Before each process, figure out the remaining amount after the processing of the previous process to avoid empty knife or excessive machining.
10. Try to use a simple knife path, such as shape, groove, single side, less around the same height.
11. When you walk WCUT, walk FINISH, don't walk ROUGH.
12 appearance of light knife, first rough, then polished, workpiece is too high, first smooth, then light bottom.
13. Set tolerances reasonably to balance machining accuracy and computer calculation time.For roughing, the tolerance is set as 1/5 of allowance, and for smooth cutting, the tolerance is set as 0.01.
14. Do more procedures to reduce the blanking time.Think more and make fewer mistakes.Do a little more auxiliary line auxiliary surface, improve the processing condition.
15 milling non-plane, multi-purpose ball knife, less end knife, do not be afraid of the knife.
16. Clear the Angle of the knife and fine repair the large knife.
17 do not be afraid of filling surface, the appropriate filling surface can improve the processing speed, beautify the processing effect.
18. High hardness of blank material: better reverse milling.
19. Low hardness of raw material: it is better to mill smoothly.
20. Good precision, good rigidity, finishing: it is more suitable for straight milling, and vice versa.
21 parts inside the corner finishing is strongly recommended to use shun milling.
22 rough machining: inverse milling is better, finishing: shun milling is better.
23. Tool materials with good toughness and low hardness: suitable for rough machining (heavy cutting).
24. Tool materials with poor toughness and high hardness: suitable for finishing (small amount of cutting).
25. For steel materials containing luo elements, the cutting should be smaller, because such steel materials have adhesion.